Dear Santa,
Here is my letter to you....better late than never, right?
FORGET Peace on Earth...Just give us a damn president that ain't in it to help the rich people, or to lie to us...Let Obama be in it for the poor people and let him not be a damn lier!
Forget the men....they are nothing but a headache!
Please let all the kids behave for a day for their parents!
Sanity...we are gettin the short end of the stick on sanity!
If D gets the million dollars I just want, oh lets say, $15,000 to $20,000 to pay off debt so we can move to Oklahoma!
I just want a car!
Can I just spend a day being a kid again? Just for 24 hours! PLEEEAAASSSEEE!!!
I just want a home!!! 3 bdrm 2 bth would SO work!
I want to work less hours and still get paid for 40 hours each week so I can actually get more sleep!!!
Ok...I will take which ever one you don't give to D from twilight outta Edward or Jacob, I'm not picky...either one will work!!!
Thanks!
Me, Myself, I, and the 50 other people in my head
Ok for those who are wondering where this came from, go to my blogroll and go to Disorder and Chaos and read the letter to santa!

1 comment:
HAHAHAHA! I LOVE IT!!!
Yes, seriously I would love to be a kid again, just for one day!!!
Haha! And Jacob or Edward, seriously couldn't we all have Bella's dilemnas?? LOL!! HAHA! Either way she wins! :)
By the way, I just finished the last book, BREAKING DAWN!! Hmmmmmmm.... pretty interesting although, I am not sure how I feel about the ending. Have you finished reading the Twilight series yet?
Post a Comment