Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas is coming.....

FAST! Christmas is so close it ain't even funny! I got all the shopping done...THANK GOD! Days of staying late at work after I got off and getting home at 1 a.m., paid off. All the gifts are bought! I did shopping for Kynzi, from 2 other people besides me! I think I did good though. I think she will love everything that she is getting though. Here is what was bought from the money everyone sent me:


Nana: 1 Christmas p.j. set, 1 Tinker Bell p.j. set, 2 sleepers, 1 skirt, 2 pairs of winter tights (the thick kind), 1 Fisher-Price Elmo's Restaurant, 1 26-piece set of pots & pan's, 120-piece fake food, 1 aqua doodle, 2 shirts, 1 pair of pants, 2 sweater jackets, 1 doll to start a collection of dolls from around the world....I think that is it (doing this from memory).

Grandma Lisa: 1 pair of dress shoes, 1 pair of winter tights, a play diaper bag set

Paw-paw: a coat

Then me and Wendy got her a Tinker Bell table and chair set, a baby doll set, a graco stroller set that includes a playpen, a set of Tinker Bell p.j. set, and a few other things I can't remember at this moment.
P went and had Kynzi's pictures taken for Christmas, the are a few posts down.

We drew names this year and the kids had their own drawing, Matthew got Kynzi's name and he got her a twin baby doll set. That makes 4 baby dolls she is getting this year!

Mam-maw and Pap-paw got her a baby doll that she has already stole from the closet and opened herself, so she got that early, a block set (like lego's but bigger), and a telelphone I think.

Christmas is going to be a good one, I was sweating it since I didn't have a job from September 17th-December 4th.

But here are some pictures from the past few weeks or so!



No comments:

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker