Friday, November 11, 2011

Longgggg Timeeeeee....................

Wow! It's been a long time since I posted last. We have been crazy busy around here!! Since the last time I blogged we have moved back to Oklahoma, we moved a year ago next month. We are mow in Central Oklahoma with my mom.


Kynzi is 5 1/2 now.

She also started Kindergarten this school year, where did my little baby go? This is a picture of her on her first day of school.

Kynzi really wanted to be a Bumble Bee for halloween this year...I lucked out and found 1 left in her size!!


You see all that loot she made out with???? And that's eating on it for about 2 days...

Here are some more pictures of Kynzi from earlier this week...









Isn't she just sooooooooooooo adorable???? I'll try really hard to keep updating!!!

McKynzi's World

No comments:

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker