Saturday, January 10, 2009

Updates....

Ok here are the recent updates from the east cost. You know the saying, when it rains it pours right? Well, it still holds true! IT HAS BEEN RAINING FOR 2 WEEKS NOW!!!!! I'm so sick of rain right now!

Next update...
I'm dropping out of school, at least for a semester while Wendy and I work on getting our house. The Financial Aid changed me from Independant to Dependent! Which is a bunch of bs! They said they did that because I don't pay half the household bills.....ok here is the list of bills:
Rent: house is paid off, $0 rent
Electric: $306
Water: we have well water, $0 for water
Gas: everything is electric, $0 gas
Food: $300 average a month
Medical: $119 is their Medical Insurance
Satilite: $140, I never watch the thing
Phone: $150, including my part
Car: $546, does not include our car

Here is what I pay:
Electric: $50, I'm always at work or asleep, don't use much!
Food: $50, hardly eat at the house, most goes for Kynzi's food
Phone: $50, for the calls I make that are long distance

So I pay $150 a month, buy everything for my daughter; clothes, shoes, wipes, food, EVERYTHING! But yet they changed me to dependent....answer this. How the hell am I a dependent student and all my family lives in Oklahoma? They don't send money up here to support me, I do everything on my own! The only thing my mom has helped with was the trip to Oklahoma for 3 weeks, thats the ONLY thing she's paid for since I've been up here because that is all that I've asked for and she wanted to pay it. She's sent me money for Christmas as gifts for me and Kynzi, thank you mom Kynzi Liked everything! But yet I'm a dependent student.

The craziest part of this is when you have a child that you support 50% or more, you are supposed to be automatically a independent student, NO MATTER WHAT!

Ok I'm done venting. I promise.

The other update is Kynzi is going to the potty regularly now. YAY! We stopped buying pull-ups after we ran out because she needs to learn being wet isn't good. Oh and the other day Kynzi, Wendy and I were sitting at the kitchen table and Kynzi grabs the jelly jar and was holding it. Well I took it and sat it back on the table and told her she didn't need jelly. She grabs it back and hollars very seriously "But I need jelly!" We all cracked up laughing, including Kynzi, and she didn't even know what we were laughing at! But those are the only updates I have for now. Laters!

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Well, I am finally getting around to reading your blogs after about 3weeks or so without going to blogspot! :)

Sorry to hear about your issues with the going to college thing. Errr. Not cool. :(

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker