Friday, December 19, 2008

AGGRAVATION....

Ok, so we are cutting out most of the "JUNK" food that Kynzi eats every day. Well it wouldn't be so bad if the other kids would actually eat REAL food before the junk food when they come over. Kynzi threw a HUGE fit tonight because all the other kids had popcicles and she didn't. Kynzi has been eating junk and not wanting to eat food food when its time to eat, so say good bye to junk food!


I'm ALMOST done with my Christmas Shopping!! YAY I have only one thing left, besides buying stuff for her with the money mom is sending for our Christmas. I have to work the 24th and the 26th, but I do have Christmas day off, so I can't make it to Oklahoma for Christmas. Go FREAKIN figure, everyone else is getting together and I can't make it in. Watch, next year no one will do anything and I might make it in, that would be my luck. Well time to get in bed. Laters.

No comments:

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker