Sunday, November 9, 2008

Oklahoma Trip

As I posted a few posts back, I went to Oklahoma to visit family for 18 days. We had a blast we got to go shopping, out to eat, see most of the family...it was great. As much as I do miss Oklahoma, I did miss Virginia a lot! Not to long after we got to Oklahoma Kynzi and I went and spent the night at my Paw-paw's house. It was fun, mom worked that night so we didn't go back to her house till it was time for her to get up for work that night. We also went to my Aunt Judy and Uncle Mike's house and we had cheeseburgers and visited, that was fun.
My Aunt Lisa, came over to visit on her lunch break at work. My cousin Saressa and her little girl Natalyn also came to visit, Kynzi and Natalyn played the entire time. They did start having sharing problems though, but nothing major; it didn't turn into a knock down drag out, Thank God. But over all the trip was a blast. I got to sleep in my bed that my grandparents gave me when I was pregnant with Kynzi, it's so comfortable! It's a queen size pillow top, so it was like Heaven to me after not sleeping in it for 6 months lol! I'm working on adding over 200 pictures from the trip to her shutterfly site, so make sure you check those's out! Also, please take the time to check out MomDot.com, their banner is on the sidebar to the left. I've seen some really cool blogs on there. But that's all I'm going to post about the trip right now, I'm tired and I've already slept for about 7 hours after I got home today but I feel as if I could sleep all night and all day tomorrow. So check out the pictures and MomDot.com and hope everyone is doing great! I will post the link to the pictures when they are all up!

No comments:

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker