As everyone knows I'm leavin to visit Oklahoma tomorrow, for 2 weeks. I don't know if I'll get to update this while I'm there but as soon as I can I'll update it. I know when I get back I'll blog about my entire trip, with pictures of the bus ride there of my sight seeing pictures. Moving to Virginia I seen some really awesome lookin things outta the bus window, so I'm gonna try to get pictures of those this time since I'll have a camera with me. Oh that reminds me, I need to put my batteries in the charger! Ok I got them chargin, now I just have to remember to make sure I grab them before I leave! Guess I do need to make a list of everything I need to make sure I have packed to take with us...go figure lmao!
I read a friends blog tonight, and you don't exactly realize how much you miss out on, of their lives, when you move 14 hours away. Everytime I talked to her she seemed to be in a good mood, or at least an "ok" mood. But tonight I finally seen what I had been blind to since I guess I moved from Okmulgee, Oklahoma in May of 2007. I met her when I was 17 and she was pregnant with her little boy, I think she was 21 at that time. Then 3 months later I found out I was pregnant. She is an awesome person to have as a friend and I'm proud to call her my sister now. She has helped me so much with so much, then I would help her with what I could. I miss her so much, she was my first fellow "mommy" friend. She was there when I needed someone I could talk and she would never judge me. She said something on her blog that I thought was so true, so I'm gonna do it a LOT more often. "D" you mean the world to me, you're like a big sister to me, and for that I will always be there for you when you need me no matter what you need. Just name it and I'll try my best. I miss you so much, i miss hanging out, goin out to lunch sometimes, goin shopping, just everything. While I'm in Oklahoma I'm going to try my best to come see you! Also, Thank You for not judging me on anything. But I'm going to stop soundin cheesy now. But Seriously, you will always have your own place in my heart.
But seriously people, as "D" said on her blog tonight, which I'm going to quote because I don't think there is a better way to put it, "I Highly Suggest That Everyone Reading This Do The Same! Let those you love and who love you know what they mean to you as soon as possible and as often as you can. You never know when you might just make their day... or if that will be the last chance you have to tell them that... in today's world you just never know".
I'm tired and have to get up early and have a long day and night ahead of us. I blogged more than I intended too since I basically left a comment on "D"'s blog that was like a post itself. But take the time to go look at her blog people, it's the Disorder and Chaos blog under "My Favorite Blogs" on the side bar to the left. That's all for now! Wish us luck for the trip!
No comments:
Post a Comment