Thursday, October 9, 2008

Just Thinkin

People ask me if I like it here in Virginia and I always tell them yes....but I don't think they understand why. It is just so amazingly beautiful here! These are just pictures from around the farm where I live on 130 acers of land. My daughter is able to get out and run and play and I don't have to worry about traffic of highways and roads where people fly down them, every parents wants that for their children and I finally have that security. I live in an area where we can go to bed at night and not worry about locking the doors at night, I know that may scare my family a bit, but when you live 10 to 30 miles from an actual town and don't have a million neighbors you have that security in my opinion. The driveway here is a good mile long and the road is so bumpy and curvy, so people can't just fly down it. But people just don't understand until they see the view I see every morning and every night when the sun sets from my window, you just have to see it to understand what I love about Virginia.
You can drive down the road and NEVER see clear cutting unlike in S.E. Oklahoma where I seen it every single day. There are waterfalls 30 minutes from where I live, where you can actually swim there without trash and hike on the marked trails. There are lakes that you can go to and it not be trashed from everyone. Everything about Virginia is just so beautiful. I plan on getting more pictures of different places to show everyone what the views are like when you're up on a mountain and look down into the valley's and see entire towns, honestly it's a breath taking view. But for now enjoy these pictures I took from my bedroom window at sunset.
It was actually darker outside then what it shows in the pictures, gotta awesome flash on my camera!
1 (2)
1 (3)
1
1 (4)
1 (5)
1 (6)
100_0540
100_0541
100_0542
100_0543
Beautiful huh? Yeah I think so too! lol       

You can also go to the link below and click on the album Virginia
http://bentonfamilychoas.shutterfly.com/

1 comment:

Sandy said...

GORGEOUS PICTURES!!! PURPLE SKY! WOW! My favorite colors blue and purple :)

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker