Sunday, December 18, 2011

Update

Ok so it's been a month since I last posted, it's better then over a year lol. Kynzi is doing good, still working on the listening the first time though. She has done a lot better since we moved from Choctaw. She started picking up the behaviors she really didn't need to be picking up, like how to to treat your mother. But hey who needs to go into detail about what happened 7-8 months ago? I know I don't :-)

 Back in the middle of October I took Kynzi outside to play and she kept showing me all the things she found interesting. So I went inside and got my camera and I told her to show me anything she found interesting and I ended up with close to 100 pictures, here are a few that I really liked.

















This year, Kynzi is so excited about Christmas. She actually did the decorations on the tree, she spent 3-4 hours decorating it. She has went back every so often since then and rearranged the ornaments. Here are some pictures of it as it is at this moment.








McKynzi's World

No comments:

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker