Saturday, June 6, 2009

No I haven't fallen off the face of the planet!!!!

Wow, it's been so busy around here since my last post. Around a week ago we went to Little Stoney's and played at the waterfall. Kynzi LOVED it this year! Last year we couldn't get her to willingly stick her toe in the water without screaming her head of....the water is very cold there and we thought it was that. The we went last week and she walked right into the water without crying or anything. She was splashing in the water....she LOVED it this time! Wendy stuck her toes in the water and said "ooooo thats cold" I laughed so hard at that!
The other day I walked off the porch and seen this in the yard....it's a Common Snapping Turtle and it was FREAKIN HUGE!!!!!! In the pictures it's in a 30 gallon tote and it took up a good half if not more of the bottom in length!!!! We let it go down by the creek (no where close to our property) so hopefully we wont see it again.
Well there's been a new addition to the family here in Virginia. On June 1st Ceegan Finn was born 9 weeks early. He weighed 3lbs. 15oz. Ceegan is doing good just gotta get him to maintaining his temp and get the whole sucking thing down and he can go home. So far his breathing is excellent!
But that's all for now. I'll update as soon as something happens to talk about!

McKynzi's World

1 comment:

mommaruth said...

Those turtles are all over our yard! I hate those stupping things!

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker