Wednesday, November 12, 2008

OMG!!!

Ok...first I want to thank Momdot for hosting the contest, which has brought more people to my blog than ever before. Second...OMG SO MUCH GOING ON TODAY!!! My day started by wendy's sister-in-law wakin me up askin if I cared if she kept Kynzi for today and bring her back tomorrow, ok fine no problem, her kids have been wanting to play with her. Then the blog party contest started today, the college online is reviewing my application at 11 p.m. est time tonight and I don't know if me not being able to pay the application fee till tomorrow is going to affect that, and finally I'm trying to make more bows for my store so I can get it going in a lil less than 2 weeks now.
It's been stress, stress, fun, stress, stress, fun that has been repeating all day today! i just want to rip my hair out! At least in about 4 hours I won't have as much stress. So everyone please keep your fingers crossed that every thing works out ok for the next 2 weeks!

Ok I'm done ranting and raving for now lol. Everyone take care and Happy Holidays!

8 comments:

Haasiegirl said...

Regarding the template thing, i think templates and graphics get stolen ALL the time and distributed in the free exchange world, so i wouldnt stress over it at all. I bought a personalized custom site for my business and found it stolen on someones site and was upset too before. I had to contact my designer and then they had to contact someone...lol...

dont stress over it. You did the right thing by removing it. I belive your a great person.

trisha

bassackwards mom said...

I believe so too, me being the one who had the original layout that was in use. I believe I'll be following this blog now. Thanks for being such a stand up gal ;).

McKynzi's World said...

Thanks...it really upsets me to think that someone would ever think i stole something..i was raised better than that.

McKynzi's World said...

YW bassackwards mom

bassackwards mom said...

one last thing... the person who designed my site, also has some quite nifty freebies for blogger xml designs also.... www.suckmylolly.com she deserves a plug ;) she's a trendy chick.

McKynzi's World said...

actually i got one of her free ones for my other blog/business http://missylousboutique.blogspot.com it's still going through me getting things to look like i want them but i'm very pleased with the layout i got from suckmylolly.com! so please excuse the mess if you go look at it. eek HUGE mess!

Julie@Momspective said...

Oh, yay! Bassackwards mom told me that everything worked out and that I should check you out again, so now that I see how totally super awesome everything came out, I'm happy to start following you as well!

hippos toes said...

Fingers crossed for you. I'm sure everything will work out just fine.

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker