Saturday, October 11, 2008

Update

I've decided to go to Oklahoma to visit. I'm leaving on the 14th at 2:15p.m. from Kingsport, Tennessee on a Greyhound bus and I will get to Texarkana, Arkansas at 7:35a.m., it's an 18 hour and 20 minute ride. So it's gonna be so much fun, YEAH RIGHT! But it will be worth it to see everyone for 2 weeks!
I can't wait! Hopefully I'll get to see everyone that's there, including my Grandma in Paris, Texas, I haven't seen her in so long, about a year I think! The bus ride back will take about 25 hours, I dread that one the most.

Today has been good, Kynzi had some one to play with for hours. I had another mom to talk too, so that was good! I miss my friends from Oklahoma that are mom's also, it sucks not bein able to get out and socialize with other people. But that is life though, you learn to live with it when you live miles and miles from near by towns, or on the other side of the mountain from the friends you do have. But I'm gonna end this for now, can't wait to see everyone next week!

No comments:

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker