Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Update Since Last Week

Well it's been a week since I last posted. We got to Texarkana, Ar around 7:35 a.m. Our bus was a hour late pickin us up at the bus station, but we made up the time and made it to Arkansas at the time we were supposed too YAY! Well after my mom and my great-aunt picked us up at the bus station we went next door to IHOP and ate breakfast, it was SO good! After that we went to Hobby Lobby and Kynzi was so obsessed with the stuffed pumpkins, so she ended up getting 2 pumpkin pillows. After we left Hobby Lobby, we went to Ross's Dress For Less and shopped. I got 2 pairs of jeans, that I really needed since I've been gainin weight and out grew all my size 4's, a jacket, and a dress for Halloween and Kynzi got a dress and a 3 piece outfit.
Then we all went home and relaxed. Mom had to work that night so me and Kynzi went to see my aunt at work, tried to see my other aunt but she left work early due to being sick. So we went back to the house and Kynzi took a nap and when she woke up all 3 of us ate supper. So far the trip has been awesome. Last night we stayed at my paw-paw's and Kynzi wouldn't go to sleep till 3 a.m.!!!! This child is so crazy at times! Also, that was even without takin a nap yesterday! But that's all life! Today has been pretty relaxful, except when Kynzi got sleepy and was ready for a nap. So now she is in bed sleepin and I finally get sometime to myself, as my paw-paw is over at at his friend Ruth's house visitin her. That's were we were till she got sleepy. So that's been about it so far that I can remember I have all my stuff written down in my notebook at my mom's house so later on I'll be able to tell ya'll about all the cute stuff Kynzi has been doin. Later everyone!

No comments:

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker