Wednesday, September 3, 2008

update on potty training

So far today she has went on the big potty twice in 20 minutes!!! YAY!!! We have been having more accidents then sucesses, hey...but it is start. Also yesterday she went a tiny bit in the potty chair and today she went in the potty chair before her nap. When she got up her pull-up was bone dry! I think she is doing really good so far.

As for the moving, we have about 2 to 3 loads left and we will have everything moved out. Kynzi is staying with Wendy's mom so we can get it done faster.

Yesterday she went without a nap and became just plum HATEFULL, she was kicking, screaming, and hitting. She took a hour nap but was still the same when she got up. So she went to sleep early last night. She did not want to go to bed though, everyone tried everything...but after about 2 hours, she finally went to sleep.

I tried to get her to write the number 1 today but no success...I guess only one battle at a time lol. She will repeat numbers and ABC's after you say each one. Earlier we all went outside on the deck when the power went off at Wendy's mom's house. I have some video's of Kynzi but somewhere along the way we have lost the computer cord to it so I either have to try to find it or just buy another one if I can find one to fit at Wal-mart....who knows. But I guess this will be all for today, I may write more later on tonight after Kynzi goes to bed. I hope everyone is doing good...we miss everyone. Oh and ya'll can leave comments on these posts if you want, this way I will know what everyone thinks or just to know people read this thing...lol. Well thats all for now.

No comments:

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker