1. Twinkies=Tinkies
2. Buckwheat (Pap-paws poodle)=Bucket
3. Britches=Pitches
4. Switch=Wutch
5. Wendy=Winney
6. White Cow=Sheep
7. White&Brown Cow=Goat
8. Horse=Whorse
9. Poop=Boo Boo
Thats all that I can think of at this moment, just thought I'd share those with everyone :) Oh and earlier she got into her shampoo and plastered her hair with it and covered the paper cover with it also, she had it EVERYWHERE! It took at least 15 minutes to get it all ooutta her hair. So I was holding a 31lb. toddler up over the side of the tub with one arm with her face towards the bottom of the tub, using a cup to rinse her hair. She thought it was funny, but my God before you laugh try holding a 2 yr. old with one arm with her stomach resting on you arm for 15-20 minutes straight. But I do have to admit it was VERY funny when I seen the soap in her hair.
Go to this link and click on shampoo choas http://bentonfamilychoas.shutterfly.com/

1 comment:
Great idea posting those cute little words that she is saying!!! I remember my daughter used to call lipstick "LICKSTIP" and backpack was "PACKABACK". But having them written down on a blog is so great because you will be able to remember those cute things that later become easy to forget! .... And the shampoo!! OMG!! haha.
Post a Comment